Mommy, sisters, grandma etc. Shopping for the women in our lives is one of the funnest things I like to do during the holidays. I have three birthdays after Christmas, two of them my sisters and its a thing in our house to get birthday gifts. Matter of fact we get sent a list of acceptable gifts because I am related to Penelope particulars, as I often find the case is. I love them dearly still.
- Silk pjs is everything and then some. I normally set little store by sleeping clothes until I was gifted some a few months ago and I gotta tell you its changed my outlook and sleeping. 195
- I’m a handbag gal, through and through so I am pretty partial to any leather goods goodness but some brands pack more punch than others and Victoria Beckham is one of such brands. The Quincy buffalo leather tote is divine. Here
- Champagne is my beverage of choice, always this lovely packaged Veuve Cliquot is just the ticket and a brilliant one at that. 57
- Every woman needs to have the recipe of a good cocktail at her disposal. Maybe three so this is a gift that will keep on giving. Here
- Its always happy hour somewhere in the world so pour yourself some from this pretty hip flask; function at its best 42
- Because sometimes we don’t need to go to the bar to have a good cocktail. Mix this in with number 4 and you should be good to go.
- Something different from Pichulik, made from coral and velvet, hand made from South Africa 63
- Tech gear to pimp out your MAC Air. 70
- I have had my eye on this faux fur stole from zara in a lovely colour mix and plush feel. 18
- Limited edition extra lip tint from Bobby Brown 25
- When it comes to beauty, Tom Ford is right up there, both in price and in product. Sexy is a watch ward and luxury a guiding principle, there isn’t a Tom Ford beauty product I’ve met that I didn’t love. This private blend pretty good. 165
- Lovely lingerie because who doesn’t love one. 55
Merry. Merry. Merry to all.